American Safety Council - assisting and educating Americans in ways to make our world a safer place.
The American Safety Council and its affiliate organizations have provided educational courses for state regulatory agencies and court systems for more than ten years.
Through several operating divisions, the American Safety Council offers a diverse line of products and services, including safety related training, continuing education for regulated professionals, in addition to self-help, non-credit and pre-licensing education.
State approved traffic safety education is provided by the American Safety Council in Florida, New York, and Idaho.
Our products and services include...
- Traffic Safety Education
- Florida Online Traffic School
- Florida Judge Ordered Program
- Florida First Time Driver Program
- Florida Mature Driver Course
- Florida Advanced Driver Improvement
- Florida Insurance Pre-Licensing Course
- Florida Incorporation Service
- Florida Notary Service
- Florida Driving Record
- Florida Boating Course
- Texas Online Traffic School & Insurance Discount Course
- New York PIRP Course
- Idaho Defensive Driving Class
- Idaho Mature Driver Course
CUSTOMERS AND PROGRAM PARTNERS
The American Safety Council’s catalog of products and services includes industry-firsts in interactive delivery of courseware and knowledge assessment technologies, as well as business and consumer services that build on the organization’s core competencies and experience. A partial list of firms and organizations that have licensed, approved, or partnered in the distribution of American Safety Council products and services includes:
- St. Paul Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Florida Retail Federation
- Old Republic/Old Republic Surety Company
- Idaho Transportation Department
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
- Florida Department of Financial Services
- Florida Department of State
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Safety Council
The American Safety Council, Inc. is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. For additional information regarding American Safety Council programs and services, please contact us at:
American Safety Council, Inc.